Reduce energy costs and your ecological footprint with the ENERGY STAR® qualified VS FloPro™ variable-speed pump. This high-performance, ultra-compact pump includes a variable-speed, energy-efficient motor that significantly reduces energy costs.
Other features include an innovative adjustable base for simple installation on new construction, or a quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, the VS FloPro is designed to operate at lower speeds for maximum energy efficiency.
- Includes permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motors, providing extended motor life and quieter and cooler operation, especially at lower speeds
- Up to eight speeds can be programmed through the controller, allowing selection of the most appropriate speed for your pool application
- A high-performance pump in an ultra-compact body, allowing an easy fit in small equipment areas
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Reduces energy costs up to 90%*
- AquaLink® Ready and includes four control options, providing complete programming and customization choices
*Actual savings dependant on pump horsepower, usage, and energy costs. Controller not included. For use with automation systems only
The Okanagan's Premier Online Pool and Hot Tub Water Care, Equipment and Supply Superstore!